Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Officejet prop 8630 and am trying to scan

Customer Question
multiple documents from the printer...
I have a HP Officejet prop 8630 and am trying to scan multiple documents from the printer to my laptop which is connected remotely. The printer wont take documents from the top feeding area. It seems to recognise that they are there however when I scan I receive a blank page.(from the normal scanning area) It does however feed through if I photocopy. Can you please assist me?
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/18/2016
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello Brook how are you. This should be able to be accomplished from the software that came with your Epson printer. There should be an option to change where it is scanning from.

http://www.aiohow.com/songs/how-to-scan-multiple-pages-into-one-pdf-file-with-epson-printer-scanner.html

The first video shows an example of this.

Not happy, I received a virus warning. Please refund costs drawn on my card

Hello, what was the virus warning you received? What did you click on when you got a virus warning? I can set this up for a refund but not sure at what process you would have got a virus it was a video and nothing was downloaded?

when I clicked on the video an alarm sounded and was told to contact windows. Please refund as requested. I do not wish to have any further dealings. thank you.

I am happy your printer issue seems to be resolved by changing the location it is scanning from. I am not sure what you clicked on but there was no virus on the website and nothing to download. If you are getting errors it is likely you have had a virus already, unless you can show me a screenshot of this supposed error? You can contact billing for a refund, happy your issue has been resolved.

I am 0% satisfied.

I understand your situation was resolved but you are not happy with having to pay for services received, please contact billing.

well why rate at 100% is this how you keep your customer service ratings up?

I'm not sure what you are asking, is your scanner working now by switching in the software where the printer scans from? My rating is high because I successfully solve people's issues, but I am aware some people get their issue resolved and then try to say they are "not satisfied" to try not to pay them. That is why I ask if you are still having an issue, because there was no virus on the website, and I am trying to still help you if you do have a virus.