Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

This is a question regarding a copier/printer/ scanner,

Customer Question
Hello, this is a question...
Hello, this is a question regarding a copier/printer/ scanner, KX-MB1500. Recently I made a copy of something and used the 'zoom' to increase it to 200%. Now, the copier won't do anything.
No matter what button I push, ( menu, quality, start....) nothing happens except the screen says 'press'/ 'zoom' and 'start', but it won't start. It won't even switch to 'scan' when I press that button. But, I can print from the computer. How can I scan and copy again? I really need this feature.....
Thanks for your time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/18/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Electronics Pete

Hi Tom,

If the printer is not responding to any buttons at all, then one of the buttons may be stuck in, preventing the others from functioning.

With the machine turned off, press and release each button several times to check that they are responding correctly.

Reply back and let me know your findings...

Pete.

Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer