Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Dustin, I have a Brother MFC5890cn, That keeps jamming, also…

Customer Question
Hi Dustin, I have...

Hi Dustin, I have a Brother MFC5890cn, That keeps jamming, also often gives message unable to print. I have to turn it off and restart often to get it to work. also recently it will not print larger messages, if i want to print 5 pages it gets stuck at about 2.5 pages. Is this machine reparable or worth fixing?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The torn off switch doesn't work well i have to unplug to turn off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/17/2016
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer

What is the exact problem you are facing at present ?