Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

1 Question is "do you charge service & about how much"? Can…

Customer Question
1 Question is "do...

1 Question is "do you charge for this service & about how much"?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Can not use the ADF for copying. Get error message "original will be scanned from scanner glass with current settings" Epson xp-830 printer

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/17/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the application that you are using to scan? Is it Windows fax and Scan?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Have you tried selecting ADF and source before scanning?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

I want a refund for the full amount charged to my credit card since I developed the solution to the problem before you people even found out what op system I am using.Thx for your understanding and cooperationTerry L.

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. .

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N