Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon Pixma MX922 is set up as wireless. The modem is…

Customer Question
My Canon Pixma MX922 is...
My Canon Pixma MX922 is set up as wireless. The modem is working properly. I can get on the internet on my notebook. I can't print from the notebook to the printer. Box says "printer is offline".
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Were you ale to print from the notebook to the printer before you upgraded to Windows 10?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Please, stop creating duplicate questions. We can continue here.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

no t.hanks

How do you wish to continue?