Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP 7210 Office Jet All In One. it was printing…

Customer Question
I have an HP 7210...
I have an HP 7210 Office Jet All In One. it was printing perfectly until I had to unplug it because we were moving furniture. I think I have it set up and connected ok. the only thing I notice is the connection is a little loose when I insert it in the back of the printer. Any other thoughts?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Do you mean the USB cable is loose ?

but it seems like it's fitting ok. The color ink cartridge also is low. Will that cause it not to print at all?

Can you explain, what is exactly happening, when you try to print ?

Sir,
Thanks for helping. I don't mind paying you $26.00 but I don't want to go further when they want me to to enroll in a monthly fee plan for services.
Thx

Don't worry this is a one time payment and not a subsciption charge, please let me know, when you want to continue.

Thank you for your explanation. We had moved furniture so I had to disconnect the printer from the computer. When I hooked it back up and tried to print a report, it did not print and said on the screen that the color cartridge needed to be checked and possibly replaced. I took the color cartridge out and just put it back in hoping that would suffice for now until I purchased another one. But still nothing happens. I have it hooked up and when I hit the "print" button nothing happens. I have gone into the queu and cancelled all of the reports waiting to be printed but it still won't print. I am not at my office in my home at the moment so if you suggest that I do something, I am not able to do it until later. Is this just a matter of replacing the color cartridge?

Does the printer eject blank pages, when you try to print at present or it does not function at all ?

Nothing happens. It will print if I copy a document from flat bed. Just not from computer

Sorry for the late reply, please let me know, when you want to continue.

No that is OK. I will figure it out. Thanks.

Are you able to solve the problem ?