Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Pixma 6150 printer.
, The rear feed doesnt run…

Customer Question
I have a Pixma...

I have a Pixma 6150 printer.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The rear feed doesnt run correctly because it looks like the wheel on the left isnt working so the paper does feed staight. Also the cassette feed has now stopped working

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Thanks for posting your question, sometimes foriegn objects can cause problem in the rear tray, please follow the steps from the link below and let me know, how it goes for you.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART106719