John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I scran it comes up with erro w61
, I've just

Customer Question

when I scran it comes up with erro w61
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've just brought a new pc & every time I try to scan it comes up with communication error check the connection but at the top its got w-61
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: that's all I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was already talking to some ?
wifi

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no this is just coasting me more money I can buy a new printer

Okay, I understand what you are saying. I will opt out of the question and allow someone else to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this isn't helpful so how can I get my money refunded
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a