Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I scran it comes up with erro w61
, I've just

Customer Question
When I scran it...

When I scran it comes up with erro w61

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I've just brought a new pc & every time I try to scan it comes up with communication error check the connection but at the top its got w-61

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?

That's all I know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I was already talking to some ?
wifi

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

no this is just coasting me more money I can buy a new printer

Okay, I understand what you are saying. I will opt out of the question and allow someone else to help.

this isn't helpful so how can I get my money refunded
a