Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson wf7520 won't let me pick 11 x 17 paper size --

Customer Question
epson wf7520 won't let me pick 11 x 17 paper size --
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

In what manner are you trying to print?

From what program, and from a Windows PC, or an Apple computer?

11 x 17 paper is supported. Have you defined it as a Custom Paper Size ? if so, be sure you haven't got the dimensions reversed, so that you have defined it as 17 x 11, which won't work since you cannot put 17 inch paper in the printer's tray sideways.

Let me know more, please. E.g., how the system refuses 11 x 17 paper size. Thanks.