Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect my new ACER laptop to my KodakESPC310+0974…

Customer Question
how do I connect my...
how do I connect my new ACER laptop to my KodakESPC310+0974
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/15/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please download and install the KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software at the Kodak website below:

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/true

- If there is any issue, please let me know the model of your Acer laptop.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.