Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our printer isn't working, message on top says. Printer

Customer Question
error has occurred, Unplug Power...
our printer isn't working, message on top says. Printer error has occurred, Unplug Power cord & contact Service Center which is closed today. What's happening here? we have plenty of ink & there is paper in each area. Last printed something about 1 month ago.
This is a Canon PIXMA MP Photo All in One.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/14/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the printer?
What is the specific error code it is giving you? For example B200, C000, etc.