Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to set up my Canon PIXMA MX 922 printer to my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set up...
I'm trying to set up my Canon PIXMA MX 922 printer to my laptop but, I don't have place to put the CD. What do I do? I've downloaded updated disk drives I have no Idea what my next step is.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/14/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you download and install the driver for your printer from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922?tab=drivers#Z7_MQH8HIC0L88RB0AMD0F1Q42K25

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N