Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Dear Sirs, I have somehow got the scale setting at 25%as a…

Customer Question
Dear Sirs, I have somehow got...
Dear Sirs,
I have somehow got the scale setting at 25%as a default when I print. The only way I can get it to print at 100% is to go to the system dialog and reset it to 100% each time I print something. How can I get the scale back to the 100% as the default setting?
Thanks
Edward N Williams
President
Mater Dei School
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/14/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Sir, thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sir, what program were in you using when this fist happened>

Been stuck like this for 6 months. I am not sure. I have tried everything I know.

Ok. This prints this way from Word or any other program that you use Sir?

All

Ok, what Operating Ststem are you using???

I meant Operating System are you using? Windows, MAC OS X or Linux?