Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I clean the print head of hp officejetpro L 7680?

Customer Question
Hi, How can I...

Hi, How can I clean the print head of hp officejetpro L 7680?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It doesn't print the black color I have cleaned the print head 4 times but to no help, I have read that one can use hot water but I do not know how.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/14/2016
Technician: MasterFixIt, Technician replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician

Hi and good morning,

In this case you may need to simply replace that printer head, but you can watch these two videos to get some insight on this process. If cleaning the head doesn't solve the issue , you can order a new head HP and replace it, the process is easy and the head comes with good easy to follow instructions;-)

The videos are generic and cover most of the printers yours may be slightly different;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv71N7nJCFg

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01957673

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician