Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Bought a brothers printer but c/d to connected nothing

Customer Question
happens for best buy in...
bought a brothers printer but c/d to connected nothing happens for best buy in kalaamzoo MI
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
call me
2/14/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry the issue. Do you mean the printer's CD disk does not open? Or is it something else?

The model tn-630 is for the ink toner cartridge. Can you please tell me the model of th Brother printer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

There is payment issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please tell me the model of the Brother printer (not the model of the ink toner cartridge)? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

- Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ed97a892-e78c-4639-bbf8-62f03de02219

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

You may need to contact your bank / credit card company to allow payment to company JustAnswer.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

call me at(###) ###-####

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

you can

What's the model of the Brother printer (not the model of the ink toner cartridge)?

ok lets no secure remote
let do sure remote
just call me

First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

hello anyone there????
hello anyone there
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

HI, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I am sending you an offer for the phone call. Before I can call you, you must accept this offer through our website. ( If you want to speak over the phone )

Thank you,

Dustin S.