John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Bought a brothers printer but c/d to connected nothing

Customer Question

bought a brothers printer but c/d to connected nothing happens for best buy in kalaamzoo MI
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the issue. Do you mean the printer's CD disk does not open? Or is it something else?

The model tn-630 is for the ink toner cartridge. Can you please tell me the model of th Brother printer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

There is payment issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please tell me the model of the Brother printer (not the model of the ink toner cartridge)? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

- Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ed97a892-e78c-4639-bbf8-62f03de02219

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

You may need to contact your bank / credit card company to allow payment to company JustAnswer.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me at(###) ###-####

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can

What's the model of the Brother printer (not the model of the ink toner cartridge)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok lets no secure remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let do sure remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just call me

First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello anyone there????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello anyone there
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

HI, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I am sending you an offer for the phone call. Before I can call you, you must accept this offer through our website. ( If you want to speak over the phone )

Thank you,

Dustin S.