Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you get your printer online? I have a PIXMA MP280.

Customer Question
How do you get your...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I can make a copy from the printer.
No.
Window 7

Is there any cable connected from the printer to the computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is the price just $26. or more.

I can reduce it to $9 more. Is there any cable connected from the printer to the computer? Please let me know. Thank you.

just forget this. thank you for your time.

I'm sorry; I can waive the extra cost for remote support; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Is there any cable connected from the printer to the computer? Please let me know. Thank you.

no

Do you mean this printer has been printing fine via wireless connection previously?

Is there any other cable connected to the printer, besides the power cord?

Are you still working on the problem or we disconnected?

Did you see my previous reply: Is there any other cable connected to the printer, besides the power cord?

Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

usb

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

I have answered yes and a message comes back (this message was already sent)

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 64 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

John, Computer Science Engineer