Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon D550 won't print Printer will copy fine Data Does not…

Customer Question
Canon D550 won't print Printer will...
Canon D550 won't print
Printer will copy fine
Data Does not get to printer, all data is in the log
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Printer or Wifi Setup + Live Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/13/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you an offer for a secure remote connection printer setup. With that service, you and I can speak over the phone and more importantly. I can connect to your computer from here and personally try to get the printer working again.

Once this offer is accepted, please respond and let me know if you have a mac or a PC, and we will get started.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.