Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My printer: Canon Maxify MB 2320 suddenly stopped working. I

Customer Question

My printer : Canon Maxify MB 2320 suddenly stopped working. I get a Code 7100
It tells me to turn the printer ofdf then turn it on again. Rgat didn't solve the problem. What can I do to get it working again?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Code 7100 is a severe fault code.

Turn Off the printer. Open the front cover and examine the interior for debris, or loose parts, or a paper jam in the interior, etc.

If nothing is found, let me know how old your printer is, and I will continue to advise you as needed. (To give you fair warning, usually this sort of code means the printer will need either repair or replacement. If the printer is young enough, contacting Canon and putting in a failed-within-warranty claim for free repairs, is appropriate. 1-800-OK-CANON is their number.) Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this transaction I do not want it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Do you wish to discontinue this interaction by way of JustAnswer?

If so, no response is required. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't remember signing up for this please let me know what I get for the 23 dollars
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

If you are asking about signing up for JustAnswer.com service/advice/questions-and-answers, then I regret I have no power to answer your questions and must refer you as follows:

For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.