Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My MX340 Canon printer is not working any more. The alarm…

Customer Question
My MX340 Canon printer is...
My MX340 Canon printer is not working any more. The alarm lite goes on and I press the OK button on the digital section as per instructions & the alarm lite goes on again so I can't
print. The problem is that the ink overflow is loaded & needs draining. Can you help me, or do I have to send it in too a repair station close near me. Thank you. @netzero.com
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/13/2016
Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

.

OK
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer

Sorry for the waiting time, it seems your question was posted in a wrong category and the some expert changed it to the correct one. Please let me know, when you want to continue.