Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I would to hook my printer from my new lap top can you help

Customer Question
me HP officejet JA: Thanks...
I would to hook my printer from my new lap top can you help me HP officejet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have bought a new laptop and would like to hook it up with the printer I already have
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/13/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me whether you have a Windows laptop, or an Apple laptop.

Also please tell me what Windows version (or what MAC OS X ) is on it.

And whether you want the printer to be on a wireless connection, or on a direct USB cable connection.

And what is the maker and model # ***** the printer, please Thanks.

John, Computer Science Engineer