Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would to hook my printer from my new lap top can you help…

Customer Question
I would to hook...

I would to hook my printer from my new lap top can you help me HP officejet

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have bought a new laptop and would like to hook it up with the printer I already have

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/13/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me whether you have a Windows laptop, or an Apple laptop.

Also please tell me what Windows version (or what MAC OS X ) is on it.

And whether you want the printer to be on a wireless connection, or on a direct USB cable connection.

And what is the maker and model # ***** the printer, please Thanks.