Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not working, it has a cycle power error

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not working, it has a cycle power error message, I have also put out the power and put it back on, but it is still not working.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My printer is not working at all, printing, copying or scanning.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

I also tried uninstall and reinstall the driver, but still has the same message.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the printer, and what is the exact error code/number given?

xerox workcenter 3220 ; error message is "system error cycle power"

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

If you prefer to continue here instead, just let me know.