Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why does my printer skip lines or print squiggle?

Customer Question
why does my printer skip lines or print squiggle?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/12/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Melba.

If you make a photocopy, directly from the glass, does the same problem happen there too? (test both black and color modes)

I am no longer interested in your service. You have your $23.00. discontinue anything farther.
Respectfully ***** ***** ***** *******

No problem, Mrs. Harkness. If you decide that you would like further help at any time, feel free to get back in touch and I'd be happy to assist you.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Nathan, Engineer