Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I own an EP1030 copier which I paid a tech $300 in Oct.'15.

Customer Question
I own an EP1030 copier...
I own an EP1030 copier which I paid a tech $300 in Oct.'15 for repair.
He could not complete due to the need of a drum blade. He advises now
it needs other parts totaling over $500. Can you advise sources or techs
who can help me complete the repair?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/12/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs.

http://www.precisionroller.com/blades-for-konica-minolta-ep1030/details_4257.html

Also, the above Site is where you can buy all of the parts that he or she states that is needed. With out spending hundreds of bucks for them. All you need is a list of the needed part and just pay for the labor. Also, you are able to go to Staples, Office Depot and Best Buy to have this service done too.

Please chime in if any more assistance is needed.