Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Black is randomly leaving voids on solids, type and reverse…

Customer Question
black is randomly leaving voids...
black is randomly leaving voids on solids, type and reverse areas on paper. Solid Color print
areas are not affected. What could be causing this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/12/2016
Technician: MasterFixIt, Technician replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a Printer Repair Specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your cs652ds ?

Does it get a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael

we bought it as a repro several years ago so not sure as to age of machine
yes, moderate to heavy use for mostly manuals and booklet printing
total copy count is currently 768450
black count 337509
color count 430941

Thank you for that information.

I know this one well lol.

The print head is failing and needs to be replaced. Its something you can do yourself with my help and you might not even need me as the new print head comes with very clear instructions for replacement which is actually quite easy;-)

You can get that from Best Buy and Staples etc, but this one they may need to special order for you.

This part is definitely worth replacing to save the rpinter

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician