Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson printer that lets you print without running out of Ink…

Customer Question
Epson printer that lets you...
Epson printer that lets you print without running out of Ink being advertised on the radio and how much it costs and how can I order it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I think what you are referring to is an extended ink capacity model. Instead of individual small cartridges, it has large bulk tanks on the side of the printer that can last for months or even years. These are known as the epson eco tank printers - they cost more up front, but you save money in the long run on the cost of cartridges.

Here is the model I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/1PpOj0C

Did you still need help with this, Roxie?