Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon imagerunner advance C7055 the power went out…

Customer Question
I have a canon imagerunner...
I have a canon imagerunner advance C7055 the power went out and after it came back on my copier gives me the error E000002-0003 Can you tell me how to fix the code?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/12/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

did not work

Are you still getting the same error message?

I responded that it did not work

I saw, but it was not clear if you were still getting the same error so was trying to clarify this.

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted. It will have a faulting capacitor that blew following the power outage

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the copier to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you