Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Cannon Printer 4400 series. Is about 2 years old.

Customer Question
I have a Cannon Printer...
I have a Cannon Printer 4400 series.
Is about 2 years old.
My problem is that when I scan a document, it is very light and people cannot read it.
I put a new cartdrige a couple of weeks ago.
Can you help please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/11/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the problem with scanning? With copying? Printouts from the computer?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

How much would you charge to fix it. I 'd rather chat. I don't want a live discussion. I understand better by reading than talking. thanks.
Do you think you can help me or not. I can cancel if you can't.
Are you there...

You asked for a call, so I sent the call offer. If you wish to continue here, I need you to provide the information I requested.

Replies are not instant, and every time you send another it pushes you down the queue and delays the process further. Please respond just once and give me an opportunity to respon.

I prefer to continue here.
I do not want a live discussion via phone. thanks.
I don't think we are going anywhere. Please cancel. I'll try something else. thanks for your time.
A call is not necessary as I indicated earlier. But I do need you to reply back with the details I requested for me to be able to help you.
I never got an answer . I want my money back.You took $37.00 out of my bank account. Put my money back. Now!!!

That is correct, I did not provide an answer, and am still unable to do so, as you have not provided the details pertinent to the problem which I've requested several times.

You are charged the full fee by the site, per the terms you agreed to, upon corresponding with an expert.

I have no access to any billing or account matters.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.

If you wish to continue, under the fee you've already paid, I'd be happy to help you, but again would require more information from you to do so.

Any other actions would need to be handled via the help site.