Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My maxify MB2320 had a paper jame that i removed and i

Customer Question
continue to get error message...
my maxify MB2320 had a paper jame that i removed and i continue to get error message 6000
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/11/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

ok --just unplugged...will respond in 10

thank you

i plugged it back in with no success
next step?

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted. this is the board that controls the functions of the printer.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you