Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printing went stack Code:OXF1, I opened the unit and…

Customer Question
The printing went stack...

The printing went stack Code:OXF1

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I opened the unit and could see that one sheet comes wrinkelt and some pieces. I removed what I could with my hands. --- I restackt the paper and thought now it should be working. Ingrid.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?

I have my ducts in the row but the printer does not appear.

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/11/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ingrid.

That is an epson error code, but can you please give me the complete model number of your machien?