Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Canon Pixma 5660 and need to connect to HP laptop via…

Customer Question
Have a Canon Pixma...

Have a Canon Pixma 5660 and need to connect to HP laptop via WiFi.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

HP is used as deck computer beside Printer.WiFi is active on both units. Used directions on Printer but was unable to connect.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/11/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when installing the printer's driver / software?

Is this a new printer or new computer or new modem / router device, etc.? Or was it working fine previously?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,