Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Faye, my computer wont scan from my Epson 3520 has done up…

Customer Question
Faye Jenkins Technician's Assistant:...

Faye Jenkins

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My computer wont scan from my Epson 3520 has done up to today

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/11/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

If you use the EPSON Scan program on your computer, is it able to scan or not?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,