Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Lost my handbook how do I change the ink cartridge mg2520?

Customer Question
lost my handbook how do I change the ink cartridge mg2520?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Canon website below for instructions / illustrations on how to replace the ink cartridge for your printer:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142405&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1455149817528

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,