Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper got pulled out mid print.now error message says needs…

Customer Question
Paper got pulled out mid...
Paper got pulled out mid print.now error message says needs manual attention. How do i fix this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/10/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the printer? What is the exact error message?

Canon mp2922. Says manual attention required

Please check it again, it should give more information than that on the screen such as paperjam, 5c00, etc

Never mind.fixed it thanks anyway

You're welcome.