Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

X9350 says printing but no document is printed

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/10/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I can print copies
Yes it uses a USB cable
I am using windows 10

Was this this printer working fine previously with Windows 10 version on this computer previously?

Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try:

1. Disconnected the printer's USB Cable from the computer for now.
  2. Right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Control Panel. (Or press at same time two keys Windows and R on keyboard, then type control then click OK.)
  3. Open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers.
  4. Right-click on the Lexmark printer there, and remove it for now, and confirm. Make sure there is no more Lexmark printer showing there for now.
  5. Make sure printer is powered on.
  6. Re-connect the USB printer cable securely from printer to computer.
  7. Wait a bit and the printer should automatically be reinstalled.
  8. Check printing.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

I am checking you advice niw

OK, please take your time, then let me know. Thank you.

The screen now says the printer is off line

Sorry, after disconnect the printer from the computer, were you able to delete all the Lexmark item(s) in Devices and Printers?

Please let me know. Thank you.

The printer was working fine, but I disconnected the computer a few weeks ago to travel. Now it will not print even though it shows the printer connected
How do I get the printer online

Can you please confirm this: After disconnect the printer from the computer, were you able to delete all the Lexmark item(s) in Devices and Printers? Please let me know. Thank you.

Am I suppose to delete ALL of them?
What about the 9300?

Yes, please disconnect printer from computer, then delete all of the lexmark / 9300 items

, then re-connect printer, then wait a bit for it to reinstall, then check printing.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Ok now it say unspecified

Sorry, it is strange. So this printer was working fine on this Windows 10 previously. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue directly? Please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb9a227d-2e95-4e21-9903-4bd226f6b26a

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

When you are available, please reply back to continue. Thank you.