Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a Moment printer to print my Jewellery…

Customer Question
I have just bought a...
I have just bought a Moment printer to print my Jewellery cad designs but they come out in filement not solid I dont need them to cast from just to show cos as solid model
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/4/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Electronics Pete

Hi there,

What is the model number of the printer?

What operating system and software are you using?

As far as I no they only make two models mine is the first last years model was new but last years model that both run the same just differnt case that comes with Simplify 3D soft wear

Ok, the printer will print the design as per your 3D CAD design, so you will need to add filling within the Simplify 3D software to ensure that the jewellery comes out solid.

This did not really tell me what I needed I see all these setting but that don't mean much to me I need a table that tells me how to set up for solid print as pre set don't turn out as needed

Do you know how to design in the Simplify 3D software?