Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson XP-410 WiFi printer. Whatever I print comes out dull.

Customer Question
Epson XP-410 WiFi printer....
Epson XP-410 WiFi printer. Whatever I print comes out dull. How do I sharpen the picture/text print?
Marilyn Flowers (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/3/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That would probably, in your case, be a setting in the printer's driver settings.

In a Windows computer, the driver settings are in

Control Panel - Devices and Printers

then find the icon for your printer, right-click on it, and choose Properties.

There you should find a setting for 'Quality' of print: High Quality would be what you are looking for. Or even, if you are printing in Draft Quality, you might find Medium Quality is good enough, and surely an improvement.

Once you have changed that setting, click on OK until the Properties sheet for the printer closes, in order to make the changed setting effective.

(In an Apple computer the driver settings are differently placed, but the ultimate goal is similar: improve the Quality of print setting.)