Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Model MFC7360 now have toner cartridge tn420 with another…

Customer Question
model MFC7360 now have toner cartridge...
model MFC7360
now have toner cartridge tn420 with another #DR420 in my
printer
try to replace with much smaller toner cartridge TN420,purchased
Jan 16,2016
HOW IN HELL CAN I REPLACE THIS SMALLER CARTRIDGE.
YOUR SUPPLIER, BEST BUY,IN Fredericton.nb WANTS $29.00 TO
REPLACE,PLUS I HAVE TO TAKE PRINTER TO FREDERICTON,SOME
40 MILES FROM MY HOME,NEWCASTLE CREEK,NB E4B2H9?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/3/2016
Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any trouble you may be having.

May I ask if you still need help replacing this item?

If so, may I ask if you have the DETAILED instructions for doing this job?

If not, let me give you are reference to an online set of instructions - including WRITTEN steps AND some short video clips - on how to replace this item.

Click Here --> How to replace Toner

Please give those instructions a look, making sure you look at ALL the steps and warnings, and then try those steps with your unit.

I hope this helps. Please let me know your results or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)