Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon Series MG 3522 states in a box on my desktop that…

Customer Question
My Canon Series MG...

My Canon Series MG 3522 states in a box on my desktop that it is not connected to my computer. I've checked out all the plugs and everything looks like it's plugged in OK. It will print anything I place on top of printer just to copy but will not print anything on the computer. What's wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really, except I was in a rehab center for about 3 months when I broke both my arm and leg and it took me that long to heal. The computer was not used during that time and when I got back this was theproblem.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/3/2016
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

May I connect to your computer and fix the issue myself for you while you watch ? This is a very quick and one time session