Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother MFC J6920DW printer that I am trying to set…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother MFC J6920DW printer that I am trying to set up (wireless) and it only stays powered up for a minute and then display screen reads "all functions will be disabled" and "standing by on/off to resume". It then shuts down and has no power. Don't know how to do a hard reset. Is that what is needed?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have downloaded the software from brothers website but the printer just seems to have no power.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/2/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

The printer is not shutting down, it is in sleep mode. You can change the timing by following the steps from the link below to solve the problem. Please let me know, if you need any further information, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj6920dw_us_eu_as&faqid=faq00000110_028