Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a ESP 3250 printer with an error code 3520, cant find…

Customer Question
I have a ESP 3250...
I have a ESP 3250 printer with an error code 3520 , cant find paper edge? Can I correct this ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Kodak printer.

For information about the correct size and type of paper for your printer, and how to load paper into your printer, see your printer user guide.

1. Verify that you are using the correct size and type of paper for your printer.
  2. Check that the paper is loaded correctly:
    • For printers with multiple paper trays, verify that you are using the correct paper tray:
      • Load 4 x 6 in. (10 x 15 cm) photo paper in the photo tray with the logo side up and the paper-edge guides touch the edge of the paper.
      • Load all other paper sizes from 3 x 5 in. (10 x 15 cm) to 8.5 x 14 in.(21.6 x 35.6 cm) in the main paper tray, with the short edge forward and he paper-edge guides touch the edge of the paper.
    • For all other printers, verify that the paper is loaded correctly for your printer, and the paper-edge guides touch the edge of the paper.

Upgrade the firmware for your printer:

1. Locate and select the firmware for your printer.
  2. Follow the instructions to install the firmware.

NOTE: If you print on transparencies that do not have a white strip loaded in the leading edge position, a "Fail to detect paper edge" error can occur. If you get this error when printing transparencies, load inkjet-compatible transparencies with the white strip at the leading edge.

If the error continues, and your printer supports the Printers with Verify paper size when printing feature, see Verify paper size when printing feature on all-in-one printer to turn off the feature.