Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having difficulty completing the installation of my new

Customer Question
WF-2650. When I get the...
Having difficulty completing the installation of my new WF-2650. When I get the instruction to turn on the printer and attach the USB cable and try to proceed ... I get the message that it does not recognize the connection.... I have followed the directions carefully.... AND I have tested the USB on my external drive and it works perfectly. Please advise what exactly I should do. Thank you, **** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/2/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please do me a favor and reboot your Windows or MAC OS X system.

Nest what version of the afore mentioned Operating Systems might you be using Sir or Madam?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

?

I am free for a Phone Call if the customer would like it...

Windows 8.1.... ( I have just requested to talk with you on the telephone but I am lost on your site..... OK how do we establish the telephone call ?

Just submitted an offer to you....

Cancel my phone call request please.
Please email your response to me at ********@*****.***
Thank you, **** *****

Please hold on Sir....

OK... holding on... Thank you
Just switched to my email account.... I see all your emails.... I will begin reading them now.

You are welcome...

Am exhausted navigating your site .... closing down for the night.... will resume later tomorrow... Thank you

Ok.... Just let me know what time is good for you...

Ok.... so far I have gotten no answer to my original question.....the links in all the emails you sent me yesterday sent me to a page that asked me all your questions again... please answer my original question which I have already described in great detail... Thank you
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason... unfortunately I will not be able to do this right now... I'm going to be unavailable for a few days and then I will get back to you on this issue.... Thank you, John

Hi John,

Thank you for the update. I will be looking forward to your reply when you are ready to continue.

-Jason

Jason Jones, Technician