Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I load my printer Cannon Pixma MG2920 from a Google…

Customer Question
How do I load my...
How do I load my printer Cannon Pixma MG2920 from a Google Chromebook?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Do you have a Google + Account Sir or Madam?

Not that I am aware of? How would I know this? I have Gmail is that the same thing?

Gmail is the Same Thing Sir or Madam. Follow the instructions below:

https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/

this link will walk you through the needed steps. Your printer should work with out a hitch.

Chime in and let me know of the results....

I am sorry I guess I don't know what to do when I open the link. I get to an option to choose Cannon cloud printer, but then it brings to a cannon website, but i don't see any instructions on loading a printer? Can you direct me to where I am supposed to locate these instructions? I appreciate your guidance.

Would you like for me to do it for you Sir or Madam??

VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer