Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My name is nayan chatwani. I have been trying to print some…

Customer Question
Hello My name is...

Hello My name is ***** ***** I have been trying to print some documents using my canon ip4700 printer. I have been loading some paper in the front tray and when i turned the printer on, it still doesn't work. I even uploaded more paper that it filled up and after pressing the resume button, still nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It's support code 1003 with no paper

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/1/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Do you use Windows or Mac PC ?

I use Mac OS X

Thanks for the informatio, please follow the steps from the link below to select the correct paper source for the printer and then try to print. Let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART131828

I tried several of the options on that link. It didn't work

Can you print from the rear tray ?