Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant seem to get my printer to print. all it says is:

Customer Question
Hello, I cant seem to...
Hello, I cant seem to get my printer to print. all it says is : Printing, do not load paper in rear feed slot.... I am not... I want to print an email... Like I have done 1,000 times. Please Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/2/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please do this:

Unplug the printer from the wall socket or power supply and leave it unplugged for 60 minutes. Also while you are doing this. Please reboot your PC.

What version of Windows or MAC OS X are you using?