Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MyHP PhotoSmart 7520 is shooting out blank pages. The

Customer Question
MyHP PhotoSmart 7520 is...

MyHP PhotoSmart 7520 is shooting out blank pages. The cartridges are brand new and i went through the cartridge cleaning process several times. very frustrated,

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It printed fine two days ago. I am trying to print a Word document that I need for a meeting tomorrow.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/1/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried aligning the cartridges after replacing it? If no, try the instruction sbelow.

1. Load plain white paper in the input tray.

2. From the home screen on the control panel, touch the Settings icon .

3. Touch Tools, and then touch Align Cartridges.

You may have to scan the printed page to complete the alignment.

If the issue persists, try the following.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Did all that already before I called you. Problem solved itself before you responded.

I am glad that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.

S H E F I N