Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an EPSON-410 which stopped printing from my computer.

Customer Question
It will copy from the...
I have an EPSON-410 which stopped printing from my computer. It will copy from the scanner. This stopped suddenly and nothing has been changed on the printer or computer. Should I consider getting another printer? I've had it about two years and like the model.
Fred ***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/1/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

wifi

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

I did not receive an answer to my original question and object to being charged until I have an answer.
ok do the remote.

You are charged the moment you ask the question. Do you wish for me to continue with you or shall I send up a refund request?

I request a refund.

I will send it up. Thank you.

Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I can help you with this. Your deposit is full refundable if you are not satisfied at the end.

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the printing issue directly on your computer for you?

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.