Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to print something My printer says the printer…

Customer Question
When I try to print...
When I try to print something My printer says the printer heads are not connected. What and where are the printer heads and how do I connect them? I have used the printer many times but it seems the heads get loose or disconnected from time to time.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/1/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know the full name brand and model of the printer.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.