Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Mac computer and I just got a new Printer, WF-4630…

Customer Question
I have a Mac computer...
I have a Mac computer and I just got a new Printer, WF-4630 and I don't know how to get them to talk to each other. I am older and not tech savy. Please help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/1/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Since youre admittedly, not too tech savvy. The easiest and most effective way I can assist you is to speak to you over the phone, and more importantly I can connect to your mac from here.

That way I can install the printer on your mac for you, on screen directly..

I am sending you the offer for that screen sharing + phone call session now.

Once accepted, we will go over the steps to start the connection.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.