Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a cannon iP2600 printer. When I try to print it says…

Customer Question
have a cannon iP2600 printer...
have a cannon iP2600 printer. When I try to print it says "printer not responding".I checked all the plugs turned off and on. Did a print test and system check with cannon software and says its online.
Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/31/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Thanks Jason. Its connected with a USB to my laptop running Windows 8.1

Thank you for the update. Being that it is connected via a usb cable, it "should" be a simple setup. Being that it is not working, the problem may be one of many. For this reason, may a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.