Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer Officejet Pro 8610 print is stuck requires

Customer Question
troubleshooting. This is the...
My printer Officejet Pro 8610 print is stuck requires troubleshooting. This is the third printer I have bought in about 2 months and the same thing happens. It works then it stops printing and puts it in error. What is the problem with it? I have always preferred HP but am seriously thinking of going to another brand.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/31/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please let me know what error if any are on the Printers Screen or displayed on the PC?